Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What the everloving fuck

What the fuck. What the fuck. What the everloving fuck. I planned on making a post tomorrow, something about the note or my sister or something. Fuck. I just. Fuck.

Alright, fuck. Ok. So I went to my notes on my phone, to write something down. And I don't use the notes app much on my phone. It's mostly account info storage. But then, fuck. I see this fucking note sitting at the top. That I... I have no memory of writing. Just. Fuck. I don't need this right now. God fucking damnit.

I'll post a picture tomorrow or something. But fuck... Here's what it says.

"plane of emptiness
it has changed a lot
but i am sure you will still recognize it
you just need to think
who are you?

i will show you.
i will show you all soon. "

The time stamp says April 28th, 2014. At 10:08 AM. Call me a lazy college student, but I wasn't awake by that time. That was a monday and I didn't have class until 2pm. I didn't fucking write this note and it's on my phone. 

And no, I didn't let anyone touch it. I don't let anyone touch my phone. Especially not the notes app.




Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment