Thursday, June 12, 2014

Crash

Damnit. Fuck it. Fuck me.


I... Fuck. So much shit has been happening...That person, Proxiehunter.... He commented on my last post... so I read some of his blog. It was all so fucking insane.... but I .... I don't know why but I believed him. I remember M, from the Slenderblogs. I remember his rules. And now I have Proxiehunter's rules... I don't... I don't know if I'm a Runner, or a Fighter, but I know I need to prepare. One of the first things he said was to get a multi-tool so... I went out to buy one

And that's when it happened.

Fuck.

The car came out of nowhere. I was just driving, and they just, turned into me. Going 30 something miles per hour, this random person just turned into me. My car's totaled. I couldn't get out of my seat. The door wouldn't open, my seat belt was stuck and my seat was thrown forward so I was pressed against my steering wheel.

I somehow managed to get out, but I wish I had stayed.

The other driver, they started screaming at me. "Why were you speeding!? Why weren't you watching!?" Their movements were.... jerky. Like they were being pulled by strings. I couldn't form any words, I was scared for my life. Hell I... I think I should be dead.

The police came... I called my insurance and parents. I'm home now. Fuck.







Those are my major injuries. I'm lucky. But...

Proxiehunter, I don't think She's going to let me Run or Fight. We're in a game of Hide and Seek. So... my only roles are either Hider or Seeker.

I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment