Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hide and Seek

Guys I feel like I'm going crazy. Ever since the accident, I can't stop twitching. Looking over my shoulder, flinching at anything I hear.

When I'm not being driven to work or play practice, or at either of those things, I'm curled up in my room, with my laptop. Reading and reading and reading. I've read Proxiehunter's blog now. Maybe twice. I've read a few more, that Stewart guy, and Martin or whoever the hell he is now, and Pink.....

But there are... names now.... So many names. But names have power. You don't. I don't. You don't name these things. That's always the first mistake... that's what happens with Slendy... That's what's happening with Her, Him and It. I can't....

I can't name them.

I hear her constantly now. That stupid... stupid giggle as she walks around my house- and I know she is. Like I'll go to the bathroom at night, when I know my parents are sleeping, and I'll hear... Hear Her walking around, giggling. Surrounding me. In every room, in every corner but I never see her.

Right now I'm the Hider... and she's the Seeker. And she knows

Exactly

Where

I

Am.

She's a sadist. She's going to kill me. Jac keeps smiling when she sees me at practice. That stupid grin and... And she... she knows why I'm so twitchy.

I didn't... say it. Because I wasn't sure but... I saw Jac at the accident. She was there, on the side of the road. Watching me. No one else saw her, only me. Jac... Jac has to be one of Her Toys. If she isn't a proper Toy... then she's like what Stewart used to be, just a willing Toy who... who put herself there. Was she chased by Her too? Is that why she's here?

I'm scared. I'm scared. ImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscaredImscared
Someone

please

help me

No comments:

Post a Comment